► Seeing someone use one of my icons
► Seeing my coding work
► Seeing people get excited over something I worked hard on
► Singing along to Disney music, even if I've lost two octaves of range either direction
► Realizing that there's something about Disney Princesses that make it impossible not to see yourself in at least one of them
► Analyzing Disney movies
► Talking to my best friend for the first time in a few days
► Realizing my best friend and I remain to be in sync separately
► Finally taking the time to sit down and realize I can't be friends with everyone, but I am friends with a few people who I can honestly trust to listen to me, care about me and have my back. No matter how few they are, I read something my teacher wrote me when I was a kid the other day: A friend for a lifetime is better than a million friends for a day.
► Realizing that
heroesparadise is going to be a thing. An actual thing. More info @
uaa_agents.
... but mostly seeing other people use my icons.
► Seeing my coding work
► Seeing people get excited over something I worked hard on
► Singing along to Disney music, even if I've lost two octaves of range either direction
► Realizing that there's something about Disney Princesses that make it impossible not to see yourself in at least one of them
► Analyzing Disney movies
► Talking to my best friend for the first time in a few days
► Realizing my best friend and I remain to be in sync separately
► Finally taking the time to sit down and realize I can't be friends with everyone, but I am friends with a few people who I can honestly trust to listen to me, care about me and have my back. No matter how few they are, I read something my teacher wrote me when I was a kid the other day: A friend for a lifetime is better than a million friends for a day.
► Realizing that
... but mostly seeing other people use my icons.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-05 03:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-05 04:37 am (UTC)TOO LAZY TO LOG OFF EVEN WITH LJ LOGINI'm excited you're excited! The more I work on it the more I'm like this game needs to open...
no subject
Date: 2012-01-05 04:26 am (UTC)And I should probably take a peek at that game. I have still yet to play No More Heroes and I can't afford to join another game just yet, but I'm curioooous.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-05 04:32 am (UTC)As I am too lazy to log off the mod account, we'll pretend this isn't here. Even LJ login is too much for me.THERE WILL BE A NEW POST SOON though less persona 4 and more p3/aa/disney
It's not opening until the end of the month, and you don't have to play NMH to get it! I think we covered everything in the FAQ, and if we haven't, you can always drop a line there. I have a Chie app set up, too, that no one is supposed to know about, but having an example ready of weapons and suitability and stuff might be better.
... blah blah blah, I'd like to see you join.
no subject
Date: 2012-01-11 09:49 pm (UTC)♥.